In accordance with the modern medicine for the treatment of psoriasis is quite impossible. In several studies, significant improvement in the patient's General condition is entirely possible when you are using the tools of alternative medicine.
Home therapy has been in use for many years. Examples of dermatological diseases met before the XIX century. century, when there were no modern anti-inflammatory medications and people treated herbal remedies.So, how to get rid of psoriasis with traditional methods?
The effectiveness of traditional medicine in the treatment of psoriasis
Herbal remedies have been used for centuries, as is clear from many historical records. Several randomized controlled trials have also demonstrated positive results, the use of natural products for the treatment of dermatological diseases.
Depending on the substance, the main effects of traditional medicine against psoriasis following:
- Cleaning of psoriatic cells.
- Smooth recovery epithelial.
- Removing the itching.
- To stabilize the production of sebum.
- The disappearance of the redness.
- The resolution of the pathological elements.
- The normalization of the immune status.
- Improvement skin, hydration and recovery.
- For the elimination of toxins.
- Bowel cleansing.
- The sedative effect.
Please, note!To improve the results and the effective treatment of psoriasis folk remedies it is important to know what are the common alternative medicines traditional medicine and what are the potential side effects or interactions can occur.
The principle of home medicine
With the use of time-tested tools, an extension of remission of the disease is possible and in house conditions. Also important pathological lesions in psoriasis are much smaller and the symptoms are not quite so care for the patient between the application of the methods of alternative medicine.How to treat psoriasis of the traditional methods? On the basis of principles of domestic medicine, based on the following postulates:
- Correctness is a prerequisite for the successful effect of the treatment and allows to stabilize the situation, if you want to reduce the size of the affected area and improve overall health.
- A smooth transition from a small dose to higher; from short-term treatment slightly more time. The main criterion in this respect is the need to be a condition of the patient, and the presence of visible results with the selected treatment.
- Positive attitude to success and to continuous improvement will soon feel the effectiveness of the methods used. Skepticism and doubts in the course of the therapy reduces the quality of the treatment.
- Does not affect the disease more triggers. This means that this disease should be treated only by consistently improving and reducing the related symptoms. It is important to try to exclude all possible factors, which are usually the cause of deterioration.
- All versions of national psoriasis treatment at home become less effective between the effects on the body hormones. These medications have many side effects and the results obtained in their application quickly, but not lasting long, which leads to further deterioration of the pathological process.
Disease prevention at home
As is apparent from the clinical practice, certain traditional methods, from psoriasis have greater acceptance among patients, continue to confirm its effectiveness. Official patents or international recognition is not acquired, but because it is the people who suffer with psoriasis, markedly improve their health, and some of them completely forget about the unpleasant symptoms for quite a long time.
How to treat psoriasis at home? Know what factors cause a pathological condition, it is necessary to try to avoid them — this is one of the best ways to help control and prevent the aggravation of the disease.The following recommendations will facilitate the process:
- Use a moisturizing lotion. Symptoms get worse when skin is dry, so that it is moist with creams and lotions. Thick and oil funds (for example, on the basis of the petrolatum), are often the best, as they retain moisture under the skin.
- Avoid cold and dry weather. Adverse climate can have a big impact on the psoriasis, the evaluation of the clinical manifestation of the condition.
- The restriction of the use of certain medications. Discuss this with your doctor alternatives to treatment with lithium (used in disorders of mental health), propranolol and other beta-blockers (heart disease), indomethacin (arthritis) and anti-malarial drugs. Acute psoriasis may occur in the event of a sudden cancellation of steroid therapy.
- To prevent infection, damage, scratches and cuts. It is obvious that the majority of people do not intend to harm herself. But for patients with psoriasis especially important to avoid bumps and cuts. Skin injury can cause the activation process at the site of injury . Infection can also cause acute disease. Be very careful when shaving. Avoid insect bites, acupuncture and tattoos.
- Reduce stress. Try to reduce the emotional experience. This is easier said than done, but there are some things that can help you. Practice relaxation techniques, try yoga. No it is not ok to consult with a therapist.
- The elimination of alcohol. The link between alcohol and psoriasis is not entirely clear, but it is believed that alcohol can worsen symptoms, at least in men. Alcohol is also not allowed in the systemic treatment of the disease.
- Exercise, eat well and maintain a healthy body weight. It is recommended eating a balanced diet, lots of fruits and vegetables. Playing sports can also help to improve your mood. Obesity often worsens the symptoms of psoriasis, so maintaining a healthy weight can help to prevent deterioration.
Traditional recipes for psoriasis
Psoriasis folk remedies is quite diverse, which may confuse the patient. In the fight against disease is well established, these natural medicines, such as:
- Vinegar (9%) and iodine. One of the simplest medicines for psoriasis at home. In the first week for psoriatic must apply a bandage dipped in table vinegar during the day. The cloth should be regularly in addition to "fallen" in the vinegar. Next week is observed that the same principle, but this time the bandage must be wetted with iodine. If necessary, repeat the two week course a month later.
- Horsetail. The plant can be used as a "bath" for 15-20 minutes: it is necessary to achieve the flow of 200 grams of herb to 1 litre of boiling water. During the day you can also drink horsetail tea. The course is 2-3 months.
- The propolis. Used the product, which you want to within: 1-2 grams of pure substances, which are not to be kept in 2-3 months. At the site of injury can use a homemade ointment: for its production need 500 grams of butter and 50 grams of propolis.
- The natural juice of the carrot. For 3 months, you need to drink every day one glass of juice. The effect is to improve the properties of the skin.
- Tar. This substance is one of the most popular in the treatment of dermatological diseases. Birch tar is to be rubbed into the affected skin for half an hour, then wash. The procedure must be repeated for a long time.
- Soap. Psoriatic elements are carefully processed soap, the exposure time is 10-15 minutes. Of course is not limited, so the use of this technique is possible up to resolution of the pathological process.
- Kalanchoe medicinal products. The recipe is simple: a freshly prepared mush from the leaves of the plants, which is used for psoriatic panels 1-2 times per day for 2-3 months.
- Sea salt. In the warm water, add about 500-1000 grams of salt; having a bath should be for 20 minutes. After bathing it is important not to wipe, which allows the skin to dry yourself. The procedure can be in the period of exacerbation and during remission preventive.
- Copper sulphate. 100 g copper sulfate and 3 tablespoons of ordinary potassium permanganate (i.e. potassium permanganate) are added to 1.5 liters of water. A cotton cloth soaked in this solution, gently placed on the pathological lesions; exposure time — 4 hours. The therapeutic course is 10 days.
- The Blue clay. Vinegar with blue clay, diluted in the ratio of 3:1 and then added a lot of (preferably sea) salt. You need to bring to the consistency of thick cream. With mud, is used to damage up to 6 hours.
- A blend of chamomile and nettle after using the shampoo that can soothe the skin, relieves itching and flaking, you need to use after washing hair. In addition to wormwood is characterized by a high level of disinfection of the skin. The procedure can be carried out continuously, as a preventive or treatment task.
Ways to treat psoriasis at home are varied. The only thing to do, it is important to know, use common sense on the principle of "What if it fails?". This is especially true for some informal advice from friends — but in a way that does not threaten the patient's condition, even the most effective, should not be used because the cost of their own health always comes first.
There is no need to rush to extremes. All the folk medicine for the treatment of psoriasis should immediately consult a doctor and learning as the positive aspects and side effects of drugs.