The causes of deterioration can be a variety of factors. Experts say that this can serve the same cause, which cause you to psoriasis. To prove the link between a particular factor and development of disease has not yet succeeded. There are only assumptions about the possible reasons:
- Emotional stress, psychological experiences, including positive.
- Improper diet, food intake, allergens, alcohol, caffeine.
- The hormonal surge in the body. This may provoke pregnancy, diseases of the endocrine system.
- The weakening of the immune system due to infectious diseases.
- A negative impact on the skin of household chemicals, damage to the dermis.
- Chronic or inappropriate medication. The cause of the deterioration can be antibiotics, immunomodulators, antidepressants.
- Changing climate conditions and seasonal transitions.
Often the causes of deterioration remain unclear. The deterioration of the skin, which appears when all the rules for their prevention.
Symptoms of recurrence
The first reflection of the deterioration occur in different parts of the body in the form of red spots on a background skin. Panels that appear on the head, knees, legs, arms and other areas. Externally papule similar to the rash with clear boundaries about 1.5 – 2 cm in diameter. The top of the inserts are covered with a whitish or gray scales, with the time increasing in size.
Between the pathology of the patches grow, the lesions may reach the size of the palm of the hand. Along with redness, itching. Attempt to scrape off the scales leads to an increase in their number. This feature was the reason that psoriasis called scaly ringworm.
In medical practice to describe the symptoms of the pathology of the use of such as psoriatic triad:
- Education on the skin, and the stearic spots. Skin because of the strong peeling reminiscent of stearin, hence the name of the phenomenon.
- When like all scales, exposing the thin, smooth surface and is called the terminal film. The Film can be damaged, often bleeding.
- Bloody Rosa is the appearance of blood, if the film is damaged. The bleeding is often minor in nature.
The presence of the triad is the main symptom of the disease, allows the diagnose of psoriasis with a high probability.
The disease is not always typical. Sometimes the diagnosis of atypical forms of psoriasis. These include:
- Pustular – accompanied by inflammation and swelling of the skin in places of rash. Panels covered with bubbles (pustules) filled with fluid.
- Nail psoriasis – the defeat of the nail plate of the human in which are the nails change color, shape. Pathology often confused with a fungus, because apparently the pathology is similar.
- Intertriginous – appears in the wrinkles of the body (armpits, groin, Breasts). Characteristic of this type is not peeling, derma with a smooth, sore, sore.
- Warty – appears on the inner side of the wrists, the ankles. The plates have a rounded character, often damaged, bleed. In the advanced stage develop a risk of injury to malignancy.
- Seborrheic – often localized on the scalp. The skin along the hairline is covered with a thick crust, which spreads into the ears, the neck.
- Psoriatic arthritis – joint damage, which changes its shape. The inflammatory process extends to the bone and ligaments of the person.
The most dangerous kind, it is psoriatic erythroderma. This is coupled with the distribution of damage in large areas of the body, severe itching, inflammation. In the absence of pathology there is a risk of death.
Acute psoriasis after giving birth and during pregnancy
According to statistics, in many cases, women with psoriasis face a recurrence of the pathology at the time of the implementation of the child, it is much less likely. Often during pregnancy to meet the primary cases.
Symptoms of acute in women, who are dependent on the types and forms of pathology. The most dangerous are psoriatic erythroderma and generalized pustular form of the disease. In the later stages of pregnancy can be diagnosed with a dangerous type of disease, such as impetigo herpetiformis.
The pustules appear in groups in the folds of the skin, sometimes localized in a circle. Skin inflamed, swollen, hurts. Known cases, when the pathology extends to the mucous membrane of the human. The result of this condition often to become a threatened miscarriage.
The causes of deterioration in pregnant women can occur:
- hormonal disorders;
- the weakening of the immune system.
Women with psoriasis are advised to plan pregnancy, and by taking into account the prevention measures and proper nutrition before conception. This will help to prevent a recurrence of the disease during the sensitive period after the birth of the child.
How to remove acute psoriasis
When faced with the disease, the patients, who are interested in the question how to quickly remove the aggravation of psoriasis at home? To cope with the disease is possible only with a holistic approach, including the following methods:
- Treatment with medications.
- Proper diet.
- The Folk remedies.
The method of treatment chosen by the doctor after examination of the patient and diagnose the pathology. Self-medication is very dangerous for your health.
Treatment of relapse medicine
Treatment of psoriasis with acute is the use of funds for external use (ointments, creams, gels, lotions, shampoos and preparations, in the form of tablets, injections. Tactics of treatment depends on the symptoms and the general health condition of the patient.
The use of ointments
Remove the exacerbation of psoriasis in the first signs of the disease using the ointment. Means for the outer coating to penetrate into the dermis, which provides a therapeutic effect. Ointments are anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, regenerating, exfoliating action. All the drugs are divided into hormonal and non-hormonal drugs.
Non-hormonal ointments, which have a less pronounced effect, their effect appears within 3 to 7 days after the first use. On the positive side means include the relative security, the lack of effect of the cancellation and addictive, minimal side effects.
Non-hormonal ointments for psoriasis:
- Tar preparations have a strong anti-inflammatory effect. Tar, which is often used in modern medicine and cosmetology. The special effectiveness of different drugs, including sulfur, salicylic acid and tar.
- Ointment on the basis of the solidol'. Often used medical and fats in folk medicine.
- Ointment based on zinc. To the affected skin astringent, drying, antiseptic, regenerating effect. The active ingredient is zinc oxide. Sometimes allergic reactions to the ingredients of the product in patients.
Despite the apparent safety of drugs, use of hormonal ointments are recommended strictly on prescription.
Hormonal ointments, which are more aggressive action, the therapeutic effect from their use is reached already in the first days of treatment. The disadvantage of these drugs, it is considered that a large number of side effects, the presence of the effect of habituation and withdrawal.
- Ointment-based triamcinolone – quickly relieving inflammation, severe deterioration of psoriasis, itching, redness, swelling. Among the side effects show increased redness, irritation of the dermis.
- The medicinal product mometasone – are similar as in the previous group of drugs, side effects.
- Medications, including hydrocortisone fast inhibits the development of psoriasis by slowing down cell mitosis, soothes redness and other symptoms.
- Ointment budesonida – means to safely reduce inflammation, eliminate peeling, itching. Side effects are irritation of the skin, flushing her.
- Medication clobetasol. Provides the durable effect of the treatment, which effectively eliminates the redness, swelling, itching, feeling.
- Ointment on the basis of the betamethasone – hormonal agents, including synthetic steroid components which have antiseptic, regenerates, effect of drying.
Each of the drugs that are used for a certain time, as too long, causing a lot of side effects. Themselves discontinue the medication is not recommended, since the effect of revocation, in which the patient's condition is getting worse. Hormonal drugs are used for patients with severe, acute psoriasis, and in cases where the effect of the use of a non-hormonal ointments is missing.
The use of tablets
How to stop the exacerbation of psoriasis with medications? To facilitate the patient's condition and prevent serious complications, use the following groups of medicines:
- Antihistamines help itching, removes redness.
- Medications – reduce the load from the liver, restoring its natural functions.
- Enzyme preparations used in contrast with the digestive organs.
- Chelators – excrete waste substances, toxins.
- Antibiotics are prescribed in the development of a secondary infection, a strong inflammatory process.
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs - quickly eliminate inflammation, swelling.
- Immunosuppressants – suppresses the immune cells that it is sometimes necessary for psoriasis.
- Biologics – a new generation of medicines.
- Ultrasound treatment.
- X-ray treatment.
- PUVA therapy.
- Selective phototherapy.
- the refusal of spicy, salty, fatty, fried, smoked food;
- on the basis of the diet – cereals, vegetables, fruits;
- exclusion of food allergens, nuts, chocolate, eggs, honey,
- abstinence from alcohol, beverages containing caffeine, carbonated water;
- food it is recommended to cook steamed or baked;
- drinks should prefer herbal teas, juices, clean water.
- The observance of a healthy lifestyle and diet.
- Competent personal hygiene with a soft cosmetic.
- Frequent walks in the fresh air.
- The elimination of bad habits.
- The refusal of a long stay in the open sun.
- To prevent damage to the skin.
- An adequate assessment of the stressful situation.
All assets are prescribed by taking into account the characteristics of the pathology of the patient and his individual characteristics.
Methods of physiotherapeutic treatment, which are laid down predominantly in the period of the stationary phase takes place of the disease. If you want to do this, use the following methods:
The type of treatment, number and duration of sessions are determined by the professional according to the type and form of pathology.
The rules of the diet
Diet during exacerbation of psoriasis in treatment of the disease, last but not least. Diet will reduce the symptoms of the disease, normalize the condition of the skin of the patient and his overall health.
The principles of clinical nutrition:
To observe proper diet during the exacerbation of the psoriasis is necessary not only at the time of re-use, but also during remission.
Prevention of recurrence
Understanding what to do at the time of the aggravation, there were a few rules that help prevent relapse:
If the necessary recommendations for the prevention of disease and appropriate treatment, recurrence of pathology, the prognosis for recovery is very favorable.