Psoriasis is not a contagious disease, that they have factors for the occurrence, saying:
- Frequent mechanical effect on the skin of the head in the form of friction, rubbing, intense scratching.
- The use of cosmetics for care of hair, providing irritant effect on the skin.
- The allergic reaction is characterized by a continuous phenomenon.
- In the dryness of the skin and the hair on the head, which is manifested in the form of dandruff that is the cause of seborrheic psoriasis.
- Frequent stress and depression.
- The presence of diseases non-communicable type.
- A sharp change of lifestyle, which is reflected in the rejection of bad habits or following the strict diet, as well as the weather conditions when moving to another climate zone.
- Genetic predisposition.
- Hormonal disturbance.
- Improper and untimely food.
- Bad habits.
The clinical picture of the disease depends on the variety of psoriasis:
The most common form of the disease, which is diagnosed in nearly 90% of patients with psoriasis. Is characterized by the following features:
- inflamed skin areas on the head are red, top, with grey skin, characterized by dryness and a large number of scales. At the site of injury is marked local increase in temperature;
- the gray skin layer could easily be removed and red skin under the high-speed damage and bleeding.
Such areas of the skin called psoriatic panels. They tend to increase in size, merging with other platelets, thus forming the entire cluster.
Manifested as skin lesions, similar to the drops in which is dryness, redness and swelling. The main reason for the development of guttate psoriasis is a streptococcal infection.
The most severe form of psoriasis that is characterized by the appearance on the skin of the head bubbles, or blisters, filled with clear fluid pustules. The skin around these lesions become redness and swelling. When pustular form of psoriasis, the probability of occurrence of the acute, when the transparent fluid inside the blisters will be replaced with a purulent content.
Psoriasis on the head, which of the three types can be cured.
The development of psoriasis scalp is characterized by the following phases:
- Gradually. In the initial stage causes the emergence of a large number of small operators, who tend to rapid growth and merger.
- In the stationary. At this stage, the suspension of the growth plates, which are beginning to be covered with scales.
- Regressive. Marked resorption of the plates, and reduction in peeling of the skin, head, and education, are of a pale look.
Therapeutic measures aimed at getting rid of psoriasis are complex, involving both external and internal impact on the disease. The main means of psoriasis on the head are:
- Of the medicinal product. In the presence of moderate or severe forms of the disease, psoriasis medicated.
- Physiotherapy. Physiotherapy is well established in the treatment of scalp psoriasis. By far the most proven and effective methods of physical therapy effects.
- Phototherapy. Is a way of suppressing signs of psoriasis with ultraviolet rays. The most positively-proven PUVA therapy involving exposure to ultraviolet light. The irradiation is carried out after the administration of a photosensitizer drug that increases skin sensitivity to light. After that, when it becomes possible the penetration of UV radiation into the deeper layers of the skin, allowing the effective treatment of the disease.
- Cryotherapy. The method, which is characterized by short-term exposure to cold on the affected skin areas of the head.
The essence of the procedure cryotherapy is the following:
- the patient is located in a special device;
- the camera runs cool gas at temperatures down to -130 degrees. The result is a rapid cooling of the skin, and stimulation of the natural protective processes;
- in this position the patient in a few minutes.
The effect of cryotherapy achieved after the end of the entire course, consisting of 30 sessions. Every day there can be up to 4 treatments that help to eliminate the itching and pain of inflammation.
In this case, the laser is used. This has the advantage, the therapeutic effect on the affected areas of the skin that do not affect healthy areas. Procedures vary depending of innocence:this is reflected in the lack of scarring and subsequent pigmentation after the treatment.
Shampoos in the treatment of psoriasis on head hair is divided into several categories:
In the composition necessarily contains the tar of birch, willow and pine trees in the form of pine, juniper. These components contribute to the:
- removal of the excess glands manifestations;
- cleaning the skin from dead cells;
- the removal of grease, oily consistency;
- for the relief of inflammation and itching;
- inhibition of growth of fungi micro-organisms.
Have a sedative effect, coping with the itchy sensations on the skin.
Potent effect against the the fungus is achieved due to the reinforcement in the beginning of the use of shampoos itchy sensations. Active substances from this group ketoconazole. Shampoo with this ingredient:
- anti fungal damage;
- soothes the skin;
- treat the affected areas.
The shampoo is ideal to combat all types of fungal infections of the scalp.
Therapeutic category of shampoos is characterized by:
- salicylic acid;
- zinc and others.
They have a pronounced antibacterial and moisturizing effect. Medicated shampoos are presented in a large assortment.
If you want to remove the manifestations of psoriasis, frequently used recipes of traditional medicine. Pay attention available for use at home:
- Essential. It is often used in essential essences: ylang-ylang, marjoram, myrrh, sandalwood, geranium. Sea buckthorn oil is no less effective in the treatment of disease. Has a calming effect, restoring the skin.
- Underwear. In flax seed oil help stop inflammation, relieve swelling, rapid healing of the affected areas in the head.
These oils are made of the mask to the head:
- burdock oil, in quantities, a few spoonfuls mixed with 5 drops of ylang-ylang and chamomile;
- the mixture is heated and rubbed into the skin of the head;
- the mask is left for 40 minutes, then washed off with shampoo.
A positive result is reflected in the accelerated healing of the skin, improving the structure of the hair, prevents hair loss.
- oil grape seed in the amount of a teaspoon mixed with a tablespoon of grapefruit pulp;
- add 10 drops of essential essence of lemon;
- the oil mixture is rubbed in the affected areas and left for half an hour;
- at the end of the required time mask is washed off.
Coal tar soap
The popularity of Soaps is due to the following properties:
- improve blood circulation;
- the destruction of pathogenic bacteria;
- disinfection of the affected areas;
- the removal of painful and pruritic sensations.
Coal tar soap can have the effect of drying. This should be considered in patients with increased dryness of the scalp. It is also worth to be prepared for the fact that the soap is quite pungent smell.
Prescription for psoriasis: the onion is broken, wrapped in gauze and placed on the affected skin for a few minutes. Across the whole of the head should be washed with cold water, and on the localization of plaques to apply a medical ointment.
Among the main causes of psoriasis are allergic reactions. During treatment, it is important to stick to certain diet:
- exclusion from the diet of alcoholic products;
- the presence of partial power, which include eating small portions and keeping a break of three hours;
- the reduction of salt consumption;
- the withdrawal of smoked meat and pickles;
- with the exception of a diet of artificial additives, colorings, and preservatives;
- often consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables;
- daily use products, milk type.
In order to prevent the formation of psoriasis of the scalp useful:
- To avoid sun burns.
- To diagnose and treat disease.
- With care washing and combing hair.
- Occasionally shampooing with preventive and curative shampoos.
- Stick to healthy and nutritious food.
- To avoid stressful conditions.
- Pick up cosmetics for care of scalp and hair, depending on the type.
Despite the fact that psoriasis scalp is a serious disease, its treatment can be quick and painless. The main thing – to follow the recommendations of doctors and closely monitor their health, warning of any disease forms.