Skin disease is always serious, because the consequences of skin diseases can the most is, that neither the unpredictable. One of such diseases is psoriasis. Such a term is called a chronic relapsing disease of the skin and nails, and in the later and advanced stages of the joints and also the liver. Sometimes you can find the psoriasis on his head. Otherwise, this illness is called scaly ringworm.
The first signs of psoriasis is the skin peeling and the appearance of a scaly rash on the elbows, knees and nails. But before we talk about the symptoms of the disease, what is learn about the causes of psoriasis, and possible methods for their prevention.
The reasons for the occurrence of psoriasis can be a lot of factors.
Consider the main:
- Violation of metabolism, a bad and low quality food, malnutrition. Often can be traced to this cause of psoriasis in girls who abuse diet and modern diet. Anyway, the body needs to get the proper amount of vitamins and minerals. There are people who are particular vitamin is just not accept — so they, like all other, you know, how it affects the skin.
- Excessive use of medicines and of fat, too much rich food. In this case, we charge the body with trace elements, and is not always necessary. Medicines, even such harmless, as vitamins, there is only a certain group of these vitamins, sometimes several groups. But the entire diet will never be able to replace such pills. Also, if your body gets too many vitamins all at once, he will take this as a signal to more active growth and development. Very quickly begin to grow new cells, and this process occurs in psoriasis, in question.
- When disorders of the gastrointestinal tract — in other words, problems with the digestive system. This is usually due to malnutrition. It turns out that the stomach walls become much thinner still. So, all the toxic substances that enter the body with food, are not able to fully grieve the gastric juice — they go through the gastrointestinal tract. So the toxins released into the bloodstream, which brings them to the liver and kidneys, and that is not even the biggest negative impact. This can serve as the cause for the psoriasis and cause deterioration of the disease.
- They say that from the continued tension of the nervous system can get sick of anything. Perhaps the way it is. For psoriasis, it is also true, in a very direct way. Prolonged tension of the nerves, long-term depression — all this affects your skin too. There are all kinds of biochemical reactions, which is the only psoriasis because the immune system weakens and becomes unable to protect the body from contact with harmful substances.
- A number of other diseases, which can lead to serious reduction of immunity. These include sinusitis, otitis and others. This is the essence lies in the fact that these diseases are gradually suck the life-force of the human body's ability to neutralize toxins, it becomes negligible. If the person already suffer from psoriasis are not and one of these diseases, she will be accompanied by the rapid development of psoriasis and its transition to the next stage. Therefore, treatment need to be addressed immediately. Trigger psoriasis can also a communicable disease, the development of which is due to streptococci.
Often the psoriasis occurs in adolescence, when children do not follow their diet, and eat when you're on the go.
All of the properly appointed health and on the immune system.
Methods to diagnose psoriasis
Until today, psoriasis has become quite common problem, therefore, as a method of treatment and diagnostic methods, is also advanced. For a professional dermatologist to determine the psoriasis are very easy to hide this disease almost does not know how. It is difficult to distinguish chronic diseases of the skin in banal or dermatitis eczema. The specifics of the initial diagnosis of psoriasis, but if it is discovered by the suspect during the examination of the person designated by the number of tests that you need to go for a clearer understanding of the physician on the degree of neglect of the disease.
There are three stages of psoriasis:
- Progressive — this is the one to which the disease is continually evolving, distributed on the large surface of the skin. This is especially noticeable when you scratch and damage the skin around them is formed the region of the peeling, the skin turns into scaly surface. I have to say, that the cure of psoriasis at this stage it is impossible, but for the treatment of and maintaining the safe condition of the disease is necessary.
- Stationary on the skin, a rash, and there are areas which fall away in which the skin is again and again taken by scale, but not the development of the saw. If the disease, which originated on is not a very noticeable place, you can leave it alone: then it will not be progress. Until now, however, there are ways with which you can get rid of psoriasis on the stationary phase. Whatever it was, but sometimes it is necessary to consult a dermatologist, depending on the condition of the skin and nails.
- Frozen — the gradual disappearance of the disease without intervention. Unfortunately, these situations happen often, but still. In this phase, the skin begins a slow but sure recovery. This can happen due to proper diet or to an unknown and unexplored at the date of the reasons. But again, don't forget to visit your dermatologist is constantly analyze the stage of the disease.
The second method that allows the study of the patient's skin in the details is a fence of the cells of the skin with a special spatula. Then cells are examined under a microscope and are analyzed by experts.
Sometimes for more accurate data on the presence of psoriasis is to be performed the procedure, such as biopsy.
After the doctor receives the most accurate information about the condition of the patient's skin, you will find the detailed structure of each layer of each cell.
If you are thinking about how to identify psoriasis yourself, then you need to know some basic characters. We have already mentioned the appearance of the scales and peeling; also signs of the ill-fated diseases are bad and the sleepy feeling throughout the day (especially if in parallel you are sick with any chronic disease), dizziness, worsening of the skin all over the body as a whole (that is, dryness, pain, increased sensitivity). When the first symptoms should consult with a dermatologist or a doctor, tried in vain to self-heal.
As for how klassificeret different manifestations of psoriasis, we present the types of psoriasis are:
- psoriatic erythroderma
- reactive arthritis,
Each of them is assigned to one treatment set that can only specialist.
The genetic nature of psoriasis
Now many people wonder: if passed, the psoriasis is inherited and what options for that?
Yes, psoriasis is very possible to gain at the genetic level. And apparently the disease might not immediately at birth, but much later. In some cases, people who want to all your family tree and find there psoriasis patients, but the gene of this disease can sit in the human race for generations and suddenly manifest himself, who from the family members. This has been proven to those cases where, for example, in the family of the ill child, and after some time the disease appears in one of the parents. It's hardly a coincidence — only for the disease for a long period of time, which passes from generation to generation, and now it comes out. By the way, in such cases, the probability is great that the next generation of psoriasis will manifest.
More than half of patients who suffer from psoriasis have other relatives in the family, who once also suffered from this disease. In any case, should you care for your health and prevention of psoriasis, and if it so happens that people are already ill should do everything possible to prevent the progression of the disease and its distribution throughout the body.
Methods of treatment
Treatment of psoriasis there are several. Some of them are less common, the popularity of some of the above. The method of treatment is chosen after the analysis of the overall situation, in accordance with the condition of the patient and, again, the stage of neglect of the disease.
If the development of psoriasis is just the beginning for treatment is required ointments and gels.
So, what grease for the treatment of psoriasis? Some suggest to make tinctures and ointments with his own, but it is better not to put your health in danger. In fact aggravate psoriasis very easy: in the skin, in the period of the disease is very sensitive and immediately perceive the slightest irritation, responds to the increased stripping.
The question that always arises on the choice of grease: with hormones or without? Please explain the difference. Hormonal creams gives very fast effect: for a short time, disappear the symptoms of the disease, improve the health in General. But the doctor recommends that these resources should inform the patient that ointment is addictive. And this dependence is not only the process by which an organism ceases to take the medicine: after some time, you may experience serious health problems. Information on this is in the instructions.
Hormones usually have quite a lot of contraindications and side effects, disruption of hormonal regulation in the body and serious changes in the blood circulation and problems with the cardiovascular system. A lot of demand ointments Israeli production, are known for their quality and efficiency.
Non-hormonal drugs are slightly weaker, but still effective.
For the treatment of psoriasis can be and tablets, which are classified in the same direction.
There is a lot at the time of treatment depends on the patient's sensitivity to certain drugs.
Regardless of the remedy that you prescribed, sooner or later the body gets used to it and will have to either increase the dose or take something stronger. The most effective assets to be injected into the IV fluids or injections, but it is assigned is already at a very advanced stage of development.
To get rid of psoriasis is impossible, but the disease must always be under the supervision of and try every possible way to eliminate the symptoms.